
Ahhh, the phrase brings to mind a sunny picture of hats, and jockey silks and magnificent horses...
That's right, the Kentucky Derby! Always a big event at our house.
This year we had a couple other events that added greatly to the excitement and happiness of the day!
While I was glued to the computer monitor, following the local Louisville coverage via live streaming video, the boys were out turkey hunting!
I am so happy to say that young Nash was able to kill his very first gobbler! Daddy called the turkey into range, while Ben captured all the excitement on video! What a morning!
And last, and very exciting for me.....

I was notified of winning a sunny bright half yard bundle of beautiful Robert Kaufman Kona Cotton fabric, from one of my favorite quilty sites, Red Pepper Quilts!
What a GREAT day!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment